1.1 We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
1.2 When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
1.3 You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
1.4 For your security we do not store financial information such as your credit or debit card details. You will be required to input your card details each time you make a payment using our Website.
1.5 We use your information only for the following purposes:
– Processing your orders;
– For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
– To serve website content and advertisements to you;
– To administer this website;
– If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
1.6 You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
1.7 When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Judas Sinned by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.8 You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
Vigilant Clothing are responsible for all debit and credit card transactions on our website. At the point of payment you will be transferred to our PayPal payment gateway via a secure SSL link. This ensures your full data protection.
1. In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
2. The Seller
The Seller is Uk Cannabis Kingdom.
Contact is available through:
3. Terms of Sale
3.1 These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet and over the phone. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
3.2 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible.
3.3 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods and wish to cancel the contract with us.
4. Our Contract
4.1 When you place an order, if you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to the address you have given to us, even though we may already have debited your card (3.4 above) or sent you acknowledging emails.
4.2 Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the goods described on our website not being the goods actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other goods we may have available or the goods which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect goods dispatched should be returned for full refund.
4.3 Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
5. Pricing and Availability
5.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order.
5.2 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5.3 Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout.
5.4 We do not charge VAT, however we reserve the right to charge VAT and amend prices accordingly, this would not affect complete contracts.
6.1 Discount Codes
– 6.1.1 Discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
– 6.1.2 Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
6.2 Gift Vouchers
– 6.2.1 Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
– 6.2.2 We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
– 6.2.3 We will dispatch your gift voucher as soon as payment has been cleared. We cannot be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
– 6.2.4 If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we cannot be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
– 6.2.5 In addition, we cannot take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
7.1 We deliver to any address in the UK or abroad. The cost of delivery will be shown at the checkout.
7.2 Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
7.3 All orders received through us are processed and, if the goods are available, dispatched within 2 working day of receiving the order. Therefore, depending on whether your goods are in stock at the time of the order, your goods will usually be with you in one to two working days. If you place your order and it is processed before 1pm Monday to Friday, the goods will be dispatched the same day. Any orders received after 1pm will be dispatched the following day (for next day delivery). Please note that although we send goods on a next day service we are relying on couriers to perform delivery and occasionally delays happen, in this instance we cannot refund carriage charges levied. If the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
8.1 If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
8.2 For instructions on how to return an order, please see clause 9.1 below.
9.1 Your Statutory Right To Cancel Your Order
– 9.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
– 9.1.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 7 working days starting the day after you received the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 9.1.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unworn, unused condition, complete with the tags attached and original packaging.
– 9.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Email us at: email@example.com for return address- 9.1.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
– 9.1.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
9.2 Sale of Goods Act 1979:
If any garment we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at email@example.com
9.3 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
9.4 Returns system
To make returning garments easier we provide a facility to do this, which is available here: Returns
10.1 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
10.2 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
10.3 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
12. Entire Agreement
12.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us.
13.Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect (without limitation) changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Law And Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.